Help identify these tracks

Default Help identify these tracks

I'm usually pretty good at identifying tracks, through various means and resources, but these I cannot source even after several days of trying..

I'm after the title/artist of two different tracks, both from Sonny Fodera sets.

The first is this, it samples Juicy, by Biggie:

..and the second is this:

The links should take you directly to the part of the video where the track comes in, but for reference it's 16mins 50s on the first one, and 54mins 04s on the second one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks v.much

Found the second one, it's: Tracy Morgan - Havana Dub.
    Just need to ID the first one...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dt2703 View Post
    I'm usually pretty good at identifying tracks, through various means and resources, but these I cannot source even after several days of trying..
    Out curiosity, what are those various means and resources? I'm a noob and other than using Shazaam, I don't know how to ID tracks that I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by dolcem View Post
    Out curiosity, what are those various means and resources? I'm a noob and other than using Shazaam, I don't know how to ID tracks that I don't know...
    There's a couple of other Shazam type apps out there, searching Google for any lyrics on the track, contact the artist via email/facebook/twitter/soundcloud/mixcloud, searching YouTube for other videos with this track in and then look through the comments for a tracklist, cross referencing track list websites (like 1001tracklists [dot] com), asking friends in the industry, and of course asking on forums like this