Help finding tracks and artists similier to....?
    Tech Student

Default Help finding tracks and artists similier to....?

Hi

Been Dj'ing for the last Ten years and within the last 3 years im finding it hard to find tracks I really get a feel for.

I love tracks by Mark Knight such as ( The Return of wolfy , conscindo ,your love) so ive been checking out the Toolroom albums but i find them rather minimal and some of the tracks rather basic.

conscindo :

the return of wolfy :

your love :

I love the old skool acid house vibes of some of the newer tracks aswell, with a good piano backing (i.e deep house)

Friend within and HILO (that samples some old skool tunes)

Dale Howard :How to love :

Cheers , i know this is a little basic , im just having music block uninspired at the moment

Tech Guru

Just listen to Mark Knight's mixes.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Spotify is IMHO probably single best way to find related tracks, artists and albums.

Even the automated discover weekly (at this point*) gives me a better selection of relevant tracks in my favoured genres that I'd never discover regardless of how much crate digging I do on other sources.

*Note: I only use a Specifc Spotify account for stuff I'd play out so it doesn't start giving me crap results.

Tech Wizard

Listen to some of Mark Knight's live sets, and follow along with the tracks he plays on tracklist.com. That should give you a good idea.