Transposing Live Vocals

Default Transposing Live Vocals

Hi everyone I'm wanting to incorporate some live vox in my DJ sets and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to transpose vox up or down live? I use maschine+tracktor to DJ but have ableton and complete 10 ultimate as well. I tried using the sampler plug in and a mic input in maschine but it will only transpose recorded vox. I tried using native instruments the mouth, while i was able to transpose live i could not get a clean sound transposed sound, it was heavily vocoded. Does any one have any ideas how to achieve this?
    Thanks for your time!

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Crush View Post
    Hi everyone I'm wanting to incorporate some live vox in my DJ sets and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to transpose vox up or down live? I use maschine+tracktor to DJ but have ableton and complete 10 ultimate as well. I tried using the sampler plug in and a mic input in maschine but it will only transpose recorded vox. I tried using native instruments the mouth, while i was able to transpose live i could not get a clean sound transposed sound, it was heavily vocoded. Does any one have any ideas how to achieve this?
    Thanks for your time!
    You Could try Antares Autotune Live