Playing this weekend and not sure if I'll know how to get my equipment set up...help! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I'll let someone else take this one. Someone else with faith in their own taste in music.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I'll let someone else take this one. Someone else with faith in their own taste in music.
    Look who's patronizing gently on this one !

If you don't get what i meant, that people who don't care needs to know that the DJ is good to listen to what is currently playing, i don't know what else to tell you !

Let's close this non started debate.

DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by whocancatchme View Post
    Look who's patronizing gently on this one !

If you don't get what i meant, that people who don't care needs to know that the DJ is good to listen to what is currently playing, i don't know what else to tell you !

Let's close this non started debate.
    Well I must have made something wrong as DJ the last 16 years...I always thought a good DJ is one bringing the Music the People like...the opposite (People coming because of what the DJ Plays) makes a good crowd in my eyes and not a good DJ.

Let's say it simple: The Power to adapt to a Crowd is making a good DJ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    Well I must have made something wrong as DJ the last 16 years...I always thought a good DJ is one bringing the Music the People like...the opposite (People coming because of what the DJ Plays) makes a good crowd in my eyes and not a good DJ.

Let's say it simple: The Power to adapt to a Crowd is making a good DJ to me.
    So that's basically what i'm saying, you can't really play what you like . But ok let's move on

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567