I would Personally love to see more production content on the blog section
    Tech Convert

Default I would Personally love to see more production content on the blog section

Basically like the title says, I really think that there should be more production articles, specially since it will also attract more people to the site.

Having articles about things such as:

• Production tips
    • Reviews on production tech
    • Reviews on VSTs
    • Different methods of things like sampling/mastering/arrangement/eqing etc
    • Different methods of production for different genres, at the moment the site only has stuff on EDM, but things like hip hop, lo fi and more are kind of being left out, even though they have a lot to offer.

Just some feedback

I second third and fourth this.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Would make a great site even better

It's a good idea, but there's loads of sites like that out there. Would be hard for DJTT to have a real USP in that regard... Better to do what you do right imo
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.