What's your favorite Techno Track of the moment???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's your favorite Techno Track of the moment???

Hey DJTT Community, I've recently been discovering new artists and record labels that has some wonderful music that I keep thinking about in my head. There always that one song that no matter where you are, what your doing...it just keeps popping up in your mind like the melodies, intricate sounds patterns flowing into your ears like a river engulfing your brain with pure satisfaction of musical entertainment! Techno is one of those genres that gives me that pure satisfaction, here is a track I've heard in a club i recently went to where i had to Shazam the track like three times to get the song i was looking for:

What are some of your favorite Techno tunes at the moment!?!?!? Share and post here!
    "It's not about what the equipment does, it's about what you can
    do through that equipment. That's where the soul is." - Richie Hawtin
    http://www.soundcloud.com/garam-clutch

you might enjoy this:

https://soundcloud.com/pan-pot/nicol...-pan-pot-remix

this one gets a lot of play at the moment en after listening this one up close its gets better and better all the time :

https://soundcloud.com/secretcinema/...bert-elementen
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

ill probably get some genre junkies hate for this one. its tech house but the techno elements in it are really cool. hear for yourself

Tech Convert

I was recently going through my vinyl and trying to find digital copies of my favs. This was one of the tracks that I just haaaaaaad to listen all the way through when I played it. Granted, it's 20 years old and nothing like what the OP posted, but I wanted to share it. Anyone remember this from back in the day? It was pretty obscure, I think.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah Kyler View Post
    ill probably get some genre junkies hate for this one. its tech house but the techno elements in it are really cool. hear for yourself
    I dont know what this godawful mess is, but it aint techno. Its like some sort of UK Garage Frat Step.
    Last edited by ImNoDJ; 10-15-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Tech Guru

Im loving Rrose at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    I dont know what this godawful mess is, but it aint techno. Its like some sort of UK Garage Frat Step.
    see i told you

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah Kyler View Post
    see i told you
    This is a weird attitude dude. Its just not a techno track. You might as well post a Bieber song and then get upset when people say its not techno.

Its got elements of hardstyle, trap, UK Bass, G-House, but literally no techno. Its not even really tech house.

Tech Student

Default Worakls & N'to

Can't go wrong with these two any day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast