NI Massive and Cubase

Default NI Massive and Cubase

Hey

How do i get these two to work together? I can work them both on their own but when i want to use the massive synth as a vst i can't find it in cubase.

I understand your meant to save it in a certin file i think but i haven't a clue where? Any help? I imagine its the same with all other non cubase synth. Struggling after years of just reason!

Cheers

cubase is a little difficult in it's way of setting tracks up from my experience

quick google search turned up this from dnbforum

choose a midi channel in massive, make a midi track in cubase, set the midi channel to the one you set in massive, set the channel output to massive, make an event in the track and wobble
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

in my version AL 4 I just chose Devices>VST Instruments and it asked me what instrument I wanted and if I wanted to assign a track. I said yes and it loaded up.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .