Any Electrix Tweaker Ableton 9.7 Users out there?
    Tech Wizard

Default Any Electrix Tweaker Ableton 9.7 Users out there?

Hello fellow friends, Are there any Electrix Tweaker users out there?
    So they stopped updating the Tweaker for ableton since 9.1 (a failed product i guess) I got mine for a good price new. I wanted a livid instrument so this was my chance.

i've contacted the guy who created the script and I'm wondering if there was any one who would like to help contribute some funds for this guy to update the script to 9.7

he has the time but it would take him a day.

Anyone..... anyone..... Buller....

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Don't think there are many of you left since the device never sold really well. Not sure how much that guy is charging you to updated but the script doesn't look particularly complex and you can most likely recreate it using remotify, which will set you back $9 for a month subscription.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Don't think there are many of you left since the device never sold really well. Not sure how much that guy is charging you to updated but the script doesn't look particularly complex and you can most likely recreate it using remotify, which will set you back $9 for a month subscription.
    This helps a lot thanks man!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by sorce View Post
    Hello fellow friends, Are there any Electrix Tweaker users out there?
    So they stopped updating the Tweaker for ableton since 9.1 (a failed product i guess) I got mine for a good price new. I wanted a livid instrument so this was my chance.

i've contacted the guy who created the script and I'm wondering if there was any one who would like to help contribute some funds for this guy to update the script to 9.7

he has the time but it would take him a day.

Anyone..... anyone..... Buller....

Did you ever figure out a fix or script that is available i could download? I bought a used Tweaker without knowing it wouldn't work with live 9.7 and have been searching everywhere for a fix!

Tech Wizard

I have a Tweaker (Copped when they were letting them go for $99) and it's been working fine with my 9.7. I also generally re-map it for live performance purposes. If anyone has an updated script though I'd appreciate a link.

Also, what's remotify and how does it work?
    Ableton Live 9 || Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 || Akai MPK249 || Novation Launchpad Pro || Rokit 5s G1 || Audio-Technica AT 2035 || EMU MP-7 ||Electrix Tweaker || Audio-Technica ATH-M50 || Sennheiser HD 558