Will Traktor / Pioneer be bringing full waveform support to the CD2000NXS / XDJ 1000?

Default Will Traktor / Pioneer be bringing full waveform support to the CD2000NXS / XDJ 1000?

Really love that Traktor 2.11 now shows the full waveform on the 2000NXS2s, but this functionality hasn't been brought to other players.

I can't find anything on if they're planning to bring the same functionality to the 2000NXS / XDJ 1000 players. Anyone?
    Ableton Live 9, Traktor, VCI-400, APC40, QuNeo, Lemur iOS

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Did you actually see that in person or can you link me to it? I haven't actually tested but by looking at the pics and walkthrough video regarding the updated support on the NXS2 there aren't showing full waveforms, just the track overview below which is what the other CDJs were getting.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Did you actually see that in person or can you link me to it? I haven't actually tested but by looking at the pics and walkthrough video regarding the updated support on the NXS2 there aren't showing full waveforms, just the track overview below which is what the other CDJs were getting.
    There are rumors of Rekordbox DJ ability to have full waveforms on NXS2 but only if they are connected via USB, not ethernet ProDJ link. But I wouldn't be surprised that's only a typo in the press release.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2