another sub forum suggestion

Default another sub forum suggestion

ok, like most subfoum ideas, this'll prob get shot down

but, over the last few days there have been a lot of threads about tweaking/fixing pc related issues (mac owners - i can hear you laughing already).

so i thought (as i'm having trouble keeping track of whch threads have the best/potentially used the most advice in - hence a few of them i have 5 star rated) i think a sub forum for pc users and one for mac users should be created, to keep all these tidbits of info together
    Last edited by BradCee; 12-02-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Default Re: another sub forum suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee
    ok, like most subfoum ideas, this'll prob get shot down

but, over the last few days there have been a lot of threads about tweaking/fixing pc related issues (mac owners - i can hear you laughing already).

so i thought (as i'm having trouble keeping track of whch threads have the best/potentially used the most advice in - hence a few of them i have 5 star rated) i think a sub forum for pc users and one for mac users should be created, to keep all these tidbits of info together
    I think lumping all the info into a single thread then putting this into the FAQ is a better idea personally. One thread per OS. Macs need tweaking too also so macs cna have their own theadore. If you look in the FAQ there is actually already links to articles we put on the blog about tweaking these sytems too.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    I think lumping all the info into a single thread then putting this into the FAQ is a better idea personally. One thread per OS. Macs need tweaking too also so macs cna have their own theadore. If you look in the FAQ there is actually already links to articles we put on the blog about tweaking these sytems too.
    yeah i put the link to the pc one in my sig

just a case now of remembering what additonal stuff is where to link that into threads when the same question comes up
    Last edited by BradCee; 12-03-2009 at 04:09 AM.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud