Struggling to Run DVS on Rekordbox and DJM250 mkII

Default Struggling to Run DVS on Rekordbox and DJM250 mkII

I've used Serato, Traktor, Mixvibes, DJ Player Pro, Mixx and even XwaX for DVS...
    But I have never struggled so much to get to get DVS working even with the same manufacturer's hardware like I have with Rekordbox. Honestly You'd think you could just install some drivers and get up and running in no time at all but for some reason I just can't get it to work no matter what I do.

So I'm on a Late 2013 Retina Macbook Pro with 16gig of ram and a Intel Core i5 running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5
    I'm running Rekordbox 5.6.0 with the DVS plus pack that came with my DJM 250, and I bought a pair of Rekordbox Control Vinyl (in translucent blue).

I have a DJM 250mkII Settings Utility installed, with the USB inputs set to:
    USB 1/2 -> CH1
    USB 3/4 -> CH2
    USB 5/6 -> AUX

The USB outputs are set to:
    USB 1/2 -> CH1 Control Tone PHONO
    USB 3/4 -> CH2 Control Tone PHONO
    USB 5/6 -> Record Output

Everything is set to USB/DVS on the physical switches on the mixer.

In the Rekordbox preferences window I have the Enabled DVS Function box ticked, and that's where I'm stuck.
    When I play the Rekordbox Control Vinyl there is no signal coming into Rekordbox and there is nothing on the scope on the calibration window.

What am I missing? What am I doing wrong? Will I ever be able to get this working?

Plz elp, k thx bye

You should buy a DJM-850.

I just happen to be selling one... ��
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    You should buy a DJM-850.

I just happen to be selling one... ��
    I'll give you £20

Did you allow Rekordbox to access your microphone?

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-u...g-macOS-Mojave

I had no issues setting up on a Windows device after installing the driver. So you donít get the green calibration circles showing up.

I do find their customer service to be really responsive if you havenít raised a ticket already

Quote Originally Posted by ShylockSe2 View Post
    I had no issues setting up on a Windows device after installing the driver. So you don’t get the green calibration circles showing up.

I do find their customer service to be really responsive if you haven’t raised a ticket already
    Yeah, I'm getting nothing in the calibration circles, I'm going to uninstall and reinstall everything today and follow the instructions right down to the letter. I've joined the Pioneer forum and Pulse was in touch straight away, he shared some information that seems helpful so hopefully I'll be able to get everything going. I'm kinda gutted that Rekord box isn't as plug and play as Traktor or Serato but if I can get it working It'll make life a lot easier moving forward (And I won't have wasted £40 on Rekordbox Control Vinyl).