Streaming Setup - What do you use?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Streaming Setup - What do you use?

Morning everyone,

I've really been wanting to begin streaming live via Facebook. Of course I would prefer the nice clean sound from the Controller vs's the background noise. I'm also looking into purchasing a Logitech C920.

I currently have downloaded OSB software on my main desktop as my setup with the laptop right next to it.

Is anyone here currently running streams via facebook? if so, what is your setup if you don't mind me asking.

I had reviewed some videos in which an RCA was used going from the booth into a mini jack which would also get plugged into a SC4 Rode, however some people were saying the bass is really low nonetheless which is why I decided to purchase a audio interface via USB.

Quote Originally Posted by fxs6383 View Post
    Morning everyone,

I've really been wanting to begin streaming live via Facebook. Of course I would prefer the nice clean sound from the Controller vs's the background noise. I'm also looking into purchasing a Logitech C920.

I currently have downloaded OSB software on my main desktop as my setup with the laptop right next to it.

Is anyone here currently running streams via facebook? if so, what is your setup if you don't mind me asking.

I had reviewed some videos in which an RCA was used going from the booth into a mini jack which would also get plugged into a SC4 Rode, however some people were saying the bass is really low nonetheless which is why I decided to purchase a audio interface via USB.
    I have a blog that talks about all this www.sinthesisml.blogspot.com

I use my kontrol audio 1 and Wirecast when running broadcasts. Wirecast is $500, but worth every penny. You can broadcast to multiple sources at once and Facebook broadcasting is as easy as pushing a button and verifying your facebook login.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I use my kontrol audio 1 and Wirecast when running broadcasts. Wirecast is $500, but worth every penny. You can broadcast to multiple sources at once and Facebook broadcasting is as easy as pushing a button and verifying your facebook login.
    where can i find your streams? i always like to check out other folks streams.

I use the following

4 C920's
    Traktor S8 + 2 D2's + 2 F1's
    Sonic Port VX
    Yamaha MGP12X
    Sennheiser EW D1-ME 3
    Sennheiser HD8
    2-core(OSX) + 4-core(WIN7) PC's
    OBS 0_17_0

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by sinthesisml View Post
    I have a blog that talks about all this www.sinthesisml.blogspot.com
    Thanks. I will have a look.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I was reading on wirecast, but when I came to the cost/amount I was like whoa!

Tech Convert

I use the following

4 C920's
    Traktor S8 + 2 D2's + 2 F1's
    Sonic Port VX
    Yamaha MGP12X
    Sennheiser EW D1-ME 3
    Sennheiser HD8
    2-core(OSX) + 4-core(WIN7) PC's
    OBS 0_17_0
    Would you have any videos via youtube for playback?

Yes, you can find my vids from 2016 at periscope.tv/SinthesisML. However, I'm moving to Twitch.tv next week

Yes, you can find my vids from 2016 at periscope.tv/SinthesisML. However, I'm moving to Twitch.tv next week
    man, I've seen one of your sessions. Great job. Good music selection with some recent classics as World Hold On, No Superstar ..etc

I liked it too much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast