Need Midi advice for setup
    Tech Wizard

Default Need Midi advice for setup

I need a very basic setup compact but small. I notice most controllers dont offer 5 knobs per channel. I was thinking of going with the Korg nano controllers. My only requirements are each channel has a fader and 5 knobs. This can be more than one controller but I would like them small and mobile. Any idea.

if I cant go small, maybe novation launch with another controller with two knobs per channel. I dont want to have to switch between modes or hit shift

of Akai midi mix with another controller w with 2 knobs per channel.

or Behringer CMD MM-1 plus ( I think this is more for Traktor ) plus another controller

Also , I would like 4 channel minimum,and somewhat affordable.Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Livid DS1?

Tech Wizard

Not bad thanks I will consider that .

Quote Originally Posted by ermac4482 View Post
    I need a very basic setup compact but small. I notice most controllers dont offer 5 knobs per channel. I was thinking of going with the Korg nano controllers. My only requirements are each channel has a fader and 5 knobs. This can be more than one controller but I would like them small and mobile. Any idea.

if I cant go small, maybe novation launch with another controller with two knobs per channel. I dont want to have to switch between modes or hit shift

of Akai midi mix with another controller w with 2 knobs per channel.

or Behringer CMD MM-1 plus ( I think this is more for Traktor ) plus another controller

Also , I would like 4 channel minimum,and somewhat affordable.Thanks

affordable??pffft...Behringer are bang for buck.im sure they would have something cheap and workable ??. Obviously the question is how big is your budget??

Tech Wizard

I'm going with the Notation Control control xl and control usb the little mini one