Rekordbox DVS issues - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Try updating the drivers and firmware for your djm450. You should see a natural fluctuation in pitch (+/- 0.03% on average), but nothing like this. I have tried replicating your issue. Currently, the only way I have been able to replicate it is by setting my overall latency well below what the cpu can handle.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I'm pretty sure you basically have to use tempo sync if you're using control vinyl.

FWIW, I'm also just guessing. The fact that you use a concorde means my throughts were wrong. And I haven't used DVS seriously in years because it just didn't seem worth it.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the replies. The latency slider, how do you move that? Mine is stuck and doesn't move. The CPU meter fluctuates between a 1/4 and 1/2 so doesn't seem that high?

The shop I bought from have been good and are also helping me. They have given me some things to look at so I'll add yours to the list. After that they have said I can take my gear in and they'll take a look, after that they will get pioneer involved.

I wouldn't be shocked if I've done something stupid though. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Thanks for the replies. The latency slider, how do you move that? Mine is stuck and doesn't move. The CPU meter fluctuates between a 1/4 and 1/2 so doesn't seem that high?

The shop I bought from have been good and are also helping me. They have given me some things to look at so I'll add yours to the list. After that they have said I can take my gear in and they'll take a look, after that they will get pioneer involved.

I wouldn't be shocked if I've done something stupid though. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
    To adjust latency,

Quit Rekordbox
    Open the DJM settings utility
    Click on the ASIO tab.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Just as an update with this. I think it's the laptop. I've disabled everything I can think of, I use the old smitten script and I'm not sure if it's a fix but I put the mixer in a certain usb port and xp1 in another and they seem to work better???

Also would using a blue wave form help things as well. Whatever I've done it seems to be running much smoother. Beat sync works ok, if it runs out of time if I nudge it back in then hit sync twice quickly to turn it off and back on it doesn't fight it and sits in time again. With a bit of practice it works ok.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123