sample based VSTi

Default sample based VSTi

anyone know of some good sample based VSTis?
    i love reasons nnxt, id like to use something similar in live without rewire.
    dj booth: macbook pro 15"/audio 8 dj/xone 32/vestax vci 100/vestax cdj05/2x stanton t-80/traktor
    production desk: iMac 20"/Yamaha HS80M/digi 002/focusrite octopre/m audio axiom 49/reason/ableton live

DJ TANNER-foul house mixtape

a good one that is now free is called shortcircuit
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

looks great, but im on a mac. though this is one of those times i wish i was on a pc
    dj booth: macbook pro 15"/audio 8 dj/xone 32/vestax vci 100/vestax cdj05/2x stanton t-80/traktor
    production desk: iMac 20"/Yamaha HS80M/digi 002/focusrite octopre/m audio axiom 49/reason/ableton live

DJ TANNER-foul house mixtape

sry didn't thinking about mac/pc. here is a list of mac vsts, perhaps one of them will work?

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/so.../platform/mac/

good luck
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Tech Wizard

Are you looking for a sampler or for a sample based instrument?

As you are using live, I would recommend the Ableton Sampler. Supports every possible sample format, a lot of modulation options and a clean interface.
    If you are looking for a sample based instrument (a so called ROMpler), I can recommend Trilogy. Real fat bass sounds, nice sounding filters.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    sry didn't thinking about mac/pc. here is a list of mac vsts, perhaps one of them will work?

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/so.../platform/mac/

good luck
    Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.