Connecting Monitors and PA to a Mixtrack Pro III

Default Connecting Monitors and PA to a Mixtrack Pro III

I was wondering if there was a way to split the rca signal, such that I could have monitor speakers facing me and pa speakers facing the crowd, without losing any quality?

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by bernardleanse96 View Post
    I was wondering if there was a way to split the rca signal, such that I could have monitor speakers facing me and pa speakers facing the crowd, without losing any quality?
    Alot of Amps and speakers have a link function where you can daisy chain the inputs without signal loss.

Or

A small mixing desk or DJ mixer which you plug your Mixtrack into which would allow you control over the monitor volume as well as needed

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-502...V4JNBQBR84QMMS

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-802...dj+mixer+small
    Last edited by deevey; 03-07-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Its kind of frustrating only having RCAs as outputs. When I had my mixtrack I would just use one of these as a cheap solution. I never experienced any noticeable lack of quality, just had to turn the gain up a little more.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    Its been disussed on some of the forums, and with that device there is a huge signal drop - guess the signal is simply split across the pots rather than any kind of real magic going on inside the box.

Its kind of frustrating only having RCAs as outputs. When I had my mixtrack I would just use one of these as a cheap solution. I never experienced any noticeable lack of quality, just had to turn the gain up a little more.
    It degrades the signal by quite alot - not just volume either.

A powered splitter, distribution amp or small mixing desk is the best solution if you don't want to reduce the audio quality.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    It degrades the signal by quite alot - not just volume either.
    Got something I can read about that? (I am going to google it myself.) Would it be any different splitting a balanced signal?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Its been disussed on some of the forums, and with that device there is a huge signal drop - guess the signal is simply split across the pots rather than any kind of real magic going on inside the box.
    Maybe they used it wrong, the pots should be open to max I guess, since it's a passive unit.