Is Traktor Pro 2.11.0 still phase drifting?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is Traktor Pro 2.11.0 still phase drifting?

Anyone out there who is not using Beat Sync (or Sync at all) experience any random Pitch Bending of a deck like Traktor used to do persistently? I haven't been DJing without Beat Sync to make sure i don't mess up in this particular way.

Thx, Sūl.

Never had a problem but I'm not using timecode.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Well, i don't use Traktor Scratch nor timecode, so it is (or maybe was) not a timecode specific bug. Rather the Decks randomly drifted to hang slightly behind the master phase. It might be a Remix Deck specific thing. I can only remember it happening to my Remix Decks. That was a bit before the introduction of Stem Decks. Both Stem and Remix Decks have the same foundation and one of the ealier Stem Deck bugs was that one of the stems tended to unphase with respect to the other stems...

Either way, it is good you don't have nor ever had any trouble with that.

I've never noticed it.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

Ive been using Traktor since 2.5 and have never experienced this or heard about it on the forum.

Sounds like a configuration issue tbh.

I'd have to see a vid of what the OP is talking about in order to have any input that might help.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I remember distinctly discussing this problem with a couple of friends who had the same troubles at the end of 2015. We all had pretty disparate setups, me not even owning a capable laptop was using the setup of a friend when not at home.
    Queer you don't even know about it. I hope this was only a local happenstance, like a disease or something. ^^
    Well, i will be using Tempo Sync instead of Beat Sync from now on. Maybe i can reproduce it...
    I hope i can't, haha.

I've been using Traktor since 2008 and never seen this issue man. If you do reproduce it, please post all variables. We love to see the wonky issues, cause those are the one of a kinds that will throw you for a loop at a live gig. :-p
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Will do...
    If anyone else has had this issue, feel free join in.

Tech Mentor

The issue is that the remix decks continue playing, even if you stop the master deck. When your remix deck ist off phase, just hit sync (i think you need to do it twice) and the decks will be back in phase.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast