Which Android tablet has proven USB sound for use with external sound card?

Default Which Android tablet has proven USB sound for use with external sound card?

I DJ from my android phone for movement classes, using Cross DJ and a 250gb micro SD card for my tracks. It works extremely well for my purposes, but I want to get better sound with another Android device, and have my phone as backup. What tablet is proven to work with external sound card through USB? (I have the Numark DJ i/o 2 soundcard, to be used with a powered On-The-Go connector.)

Many Android tablets now don't have SD slots; I need the slot for my music library.

Some Android tablets claim to have USB sound, but actually accessing it is found to be problematic or impossible. For instance, the Samsung Galaxy S2 claims to have USB sound, but I've read where someone else couldn't get it to work.

Not all tablets work with all sound cards. (Why?)

I'm looking for:

• Approximately 8" Android tablet.

• SD slot

• Proven USB sound that works with external sound card (ideally Numark DJ i/o 2)

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know if you are still looking for help or not. But the latest Samsung Tab 3 is the best choice you can with, I'm a write at Androidboxtv.review and if you need any help regarding android devices please let me know

im going to get 2 studio monitors and i would like to have a sound card that i could connect to my laptop win10 and my android devices, smartphone and beelink gt1 ultimate tv box.(i noticed my tv box has an spdif port). which soundcard sould i buy that can work with android too? for playback only