VCI-100 For Sale!! <<$300 Flat>>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 For Sale!! <<$300 Flat>>

Hi guys,
    i've been posting this on here for a while now, that im trying to sell my VCI-100.
    It is in great condition and i've only used it a couple times for formal event gigs. It hasn't been used to really scratch or anything like that, just used for simple beat mixing.

Im only asking for $300 flat, and ill have it shipped via USPS. I will accept paypal and if you are interested please email me at jstyleent@gmail.com. Also if you have any questions, or want to see pictures, please email me. Thanks again guys!

Tech Wizard

anybody?

I would love to buy a vci, but as of now I am broke. In a month or so, if you still don't have it sold. I will definitely be asking for it.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Wizard

Default Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Anybody else that might be interested? I can make you guys a good deal. Just email me. I also have a soundcard that i can throw in. Hope to hear from you guys.

Tech Convert

Which firmware version do you have on it?

Tech Mentor

Hey man,

Did you manage to sell it yet? I'm half-interested. I have a VCI-100 myself, but I'm sure I could find someone that would want yours really easily, especially for $300 + shipping.

Tech Guru

Hey man, I'm keen for it if you havnt sold it already. I live in NZ so shipping will be a bit more but I dont mind. Also you will have to put the correct details on the shipping info so I dont get charged import tax!

Let me know. Cheers.

Tech Mentor

Give it to midian

Tech Wizard

Hi guys, thanks for your offers. Sorry midian, i kinda want to sell it domestically in the US. i dont wanna deal with international, no offense. haha. Thanks for your interested though.

Tech Guru

all good I completely understand ;]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast