VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition: Software Options

Default VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition: Software Options

I'm looking into getting this but wanted to confirm everything still works great with TP2. I am also interested to know the compatibility with serato DJ and most curious to know if anyone has got it to work with dj pro software?

I own 2 sets of 1200's but want something for a portable setup that i can use with dj pro and spotify.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Traktor still works fine with it but some controls in Serato won't work since it sends different MIDI messages, you might be better off with a standard VCI-400 which also works out of the box with DJ Pro.

Keep in mind all Vestax controllers were discontinued when they went bankrupt a few years ago so support is now on the hands of the software makers. a DDJ-SX2 from Pioneer would be it's modern equivalent and also gets you Serato DVS support if you want that.

I ended up finding a good deal on a beatpad 2. I have (4) 1200's and an sx2.. Just thought it would be cool bc the deal i found is only $350 for the ean edition

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Gotcha! The Beatpad is still a great alternative and matches what you need pretty much perfectly.