waveform color pioneer xdj rx

Default waveform color pioneer xdj rx

is it possible to change the color of the waveform on the display screen? I have the waveform set to RGB in my rekordbox settings, but on the display it is blue. I had a look thru the menu on the rx but couldn't find anything. Can anyone help?

No, only the XDJ-1000MK2 and CDJ-2000NXS2 support colored waveforms.

This is one of my biggest arguments against pioneer. Because you can change the color of the boarder and there is some colored numbers, they're fully capable of displaying RGB wave forms. Pioneer could very easily put out a firmware update for all CDJs and all XDJs but choose not to

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah Kyler View Post
    This is one of my biggest arguments against pioneer. Because you can change the color of the boarder and there is some colored numbers, they're fully capable of displaying RGB wave forms. Pioneer could very easily put out a firmware update for all CDJs and all XDJs but choose not to
    If they did, there would be less incentive to purchase the more expensive gear. You will see this pattern emerging across the spectrum as software on hardware slowly replaces firmware coding in all mediums.

To put that into perspective. The difference between a Vizio smart tv and a vizio tv/monitor is $1-600. The actual parts needed to make the vizio tv/monitor into a smart tv are only a $15 cost per unit (up charge of $85-585).
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6