NI Crickets - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NI Crickets

The 2.11.1 beta was just released, but it only contains some bug fixes, and you can now color code your tracks.

Nothing to really be excited about, but they are upgrading the code, so I doubt they are working on Traktor 3.
    Last edited by ErikMinekus; 08-15-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    The 2.11.1 beta was just released, but it only contains some bug fixes, and you can now color code your tracks.

Nothing to really be excited about, but they are upgrading the code, so I doubt they are working on Traktor 3.
    Color code the tracks?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Yeah, a massive feature for myself, been wanting this for many, many years.
    As someone who plays 'on the fly' this is going to be a massive help.

Tech Guru

wowsers Serato gets new spinning decks and we get coloured tracks... coloured me excited

Patience is a virtue
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Still waiting on that customizable UI or just a cleaner UI altogether still tho. :-p
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Still waiting on that customizable UI or just a cleaner UI altogether still tho. :-p
    What are you talking about? The Traktor UI is easily the most customisable of the holy three.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    What are you talking about? The Traktor UI is easily the most customisable of the holy three.
    It was a joke referring the previous post. It was a common request on the NI forums. People consistently ask for a serato-esque gui.

Personally, I dig the gui and just wish you could change the colors of it or make everything flat. I love flat.

Tech Guru

FFS NI. Just allow me to browse by more than one category. Even a smart playlist would be nice.

Every single free dj software has smart playlists apart from Traktor.

NIs development priorities are completely laughable while they are getting killed by Pioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    FFS NI. Just allow me to browse by more than one category. Even a smart playlist would be nice.

Every single free dj software has smart playlists apart from Traktor.

NIs development priorities are completely laughable while they are getting killed by Pioneer.
    As a Rekordbox fanboy, I can honestly say Traktor isn't getting killed by Pioneer. While Pioneer may have corenered the mainstream market, NI has a super strong Niche Market including some of the world's top turntablists. Mostly it is due to the midi mapping capabilities that no other software has. We will see what the final midi mapping capability of Rekordbox 5 is, but it still needs a lot of work in its present state (Im on rekordbox 5 beta 4).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast