Need help with my setup

Default Need help with my setup

So I have a laptop, a Behringer UCA202, a Numark M2 2 channel mixer, and 2 Behringer Eurolive B208D speakers, I've figured out the set up so far as putting the Behringer UCA202 to my laptop and then using RCA lines to connect it to my mixer, but I can't figure out how to connect the Numark mixer to the Behringer speakers because they are MIC lines and the connections on the Numark M2 are mostly Rca lines. I know the Numark mixer can work with the speakers because someone in the reviews section of the Numark m2 mixer said they work great with them. What I need help with is the set up. I'm only doing this as a hobby not planning to make it a profession but would appreciate any help. Thank you

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dquintero View Post
    So I have a laptop, a Behringer UCA202, a Numark M2 2 channel mixer, and 2 Behringer Eurolive B208D speakers, I've figured out the set up so far as putting the Behringer UCA202 to my laptop and then using RCA lines to connect it to my mixer, but I can't figure out how to connect the Numark mixer to the Behringer speakers because they are MIC lines and the connections on the Numark M2 are mostly Rca lines. I know the Numark mixer can work with the speakers because someone in the reviews section of the Numark m2 mixer said they work great with them. What I need help with is the set up. I'm only doing this as a hobby not planning to make it a profession but would appreciate any help. Thank you
    You need to buy some new cables

RCA > XLR

or

RCA > Jack

You might need some DI boxes depending if you get any RF interference (buzzing) and how long the cable run is.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    You need to buy some new cables

RCA > XLR

or

RCA > Jack

You might need some DI boxes depending if you get any RF interference (buzzing) and how long the cable run is.
    Okay, now when I do get the cables, which I plan on getting the RCA to XLR, how do I need to hook them up to the mixer? From what I've seen they need to go to the Master output on the Numark mixer. So in that case wouldn't I need some kind of splitter so I can send the output to both speakers?

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dquintero View Post
    Okay, now when I do get the cables, which I plan on getting the RCA to XLR, how do I need to hook them up to the mixer? From what I've seen they need to go to the Master output on the Numark mixer. So in that case wouldn't I need some kind of splitter so I can send the output to both speakers?
    Buy two like this