Intern wanted for Dj TT

Default Intern wanted for Dj TT

Are you interested in working with Dj TechTools?

Do you want to help take apart gear, test new controllers, experiment with un-released software and learn about the future of djing?

Then I want to talk to you!

We are in San Francisco California and are looking for 1-2 interns, 2 days a week for 2 months. If you like it and we like you then it will turn into a paid position at the end.

Please email me directly with some brief information about you and why you would be a good fit for Dj TT.
    ean @ eangolden.com

Tech Mentor

I would do for free I won't mind doing community service for dj techtools but the problem here is that I live in miami,fl I feel like crying lmao

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    I would do for free I won't mind doing community service for dj techtools but the problem here is that I live in miami,fl I feel like crying lmao
    Could be worse, you could live in Perth Australia
    Id love to be help out more, but ill just have to do what i can from over here

Tech Wizard

Default Im interested!

Hi Ean,

Great to know that you guys want an intern. Im from san jose and i mainly dj weddings, and other formal events. Im not really into the club scene because i know that there are already many good DJ in that style of DJing, so i like to do more event style DJing.

Im a simple DJ who likes to beatmix, and provide good background music at parties. I dont really do controllerism and scratch and stuff like that because i tend to concentrate more on interacting with my crowd at my parties. However i do want to incorporate cd turntables back into my setup, and i do use the vci-100 w/ traktor.

However, i do like different kinds of midi controllers, software, and other gadgets for DJs. I love messing with them, and learning them. I'm not very good at modding gear like you guys, but im willing to learn things, and i can learn quick. I hope that you guys can consider me, and i can come visit you guys over at Headquarters. Just let me know. Thanks!

I would love it myself, but I to am far off. Kelowna, Canada.

Thanks for the support guys! Bento already does a lot to help us out. Our readers are scattered around the world but we might find a few interested locals. Its going to help us expand our offerings a lot and hopefully make my email response time faster than the current seven day turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    i feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Could be worse, you could live in Perth Australia
    Id love to be help out more, but ill just have to do what i can from over here

Add Zwanenburg, the Netherlands and you got my situation covered too.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Hey Ean,

Somewhat related: I'd TOTALLY be an intern *next* summer. As in, I would move to San Fran. for several months between semesters at school. I think that'd be a really cool idea! And the rest of the time I'd work another job.

new zealand :P
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.