First VCI-100

Thread: First VCI-100

Default First VCI-100

MODS: If I have posted this in the wrong place, sorry I am new here, feel free to move if need be.

I have just took delivery of my first VCI-100, and Traktor 3 LE, I am an experienced DJ and am making my first move away from vinyl and CD based mixing. I would appreciate any thoughts or tips you have for me, I have been looking over the tutorials and forums for a couple of weeks, and have found many helpfull articles. I plan on upgrading to traktor Pro very soon. I want to say thanks to DJTT for all the help so far. It is this site that made me feel it would be ok, and a good choice to go this route. I plan on getting profecient before I take the set up to the club. Thanks in advance!

DJ 707

Quote Originally Posted by iamdj707 View Post
    MODS: If I have posted this in the wrong place, sorry I am new here, feel free to move if need be.

I have just took delivery of my first VCI-100, and Traktor 3 LE, I am an experienced DJ and am making my first move away from vinyl and CD based mixing. I would appreciate any thoughts or tips you have for me, I have been looking over the tutorials and forums for a couple of weeks, and have found many helpfull articles. I plan on upgrading to traktor Pro very soon. I want to say thanks to DJTT for all the help so far. It is this site that made me feel it would be ok, and a good choice to go this route. I plan on getting profecient before I take the set up to the club. Thanks in advance!

DJ 707
    What kind of tips are you after? not much that springs to mind that wouldn't be in the tutorials.

one big thing worth repeating though;
    those jog wheels are gonna feel loads different to vinyl, and if you're pitch bending/nudging make sure you only touch the clear part of the wheel.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud