Powered Speakers connected to power speakers is it possible and how do I do it safely

Default Powered Speakers connected to power speakers is it possible and how do I do it safely

I'm trying to connect a set of powered speakers to another set powered speakers. Is it possible? Please help.

There should be an output (or a "through"}on your speaker. Go from there to the input on your next speaker and there you go.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Yes, it's possible, depending on the speaker type. What are the models of the speakers?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Yes, it's possible, depending on the speaker type. What are the models of the speakers?
    Pyle PPHP1249KT
    Rockville BPA12

Use the line out on the rockvilles to your inputs on the pyle.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Use the line out on the rockvilles to your inputs on the pyle.
    Thanks. I will give it a try.