Random Question About Club DJn & Effects Use of the Spark Machines

Default Random Question About Club DJn & Effects Use of the Spark Machines

Just got a pair of these new simulated type cold spark fountain machines, and put them on my rider. Im hearing from other peeps that some places may have an issue with them on my setup. I havent experienced it yet, but did have a club in san fran say they didnt like the idea.

Whats the low down on this? Anyone know anything about these? Am I able to use them anywhere? I only got them since theyre new and they are quieter than some other effects.

Any input helps pls.

I wouldn't expect those in any club. Frankly, I haven't seen anything like that except at huge rock/metal shows (think stadiums) and festivals.

I'd also be surprised if you're not a spam bot.

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I wouldn't expect those in any club. Frankly, I haven't seen anything like that except at huge rock/metal shows (think stadiums) and festivals.

I'd also be surprised if you're not a spam bot.

Thanks for the attempt at an insult but it doesnt phase me. Ive seen plenty of them at the larger clubs, look up hakkasan in vegas theyre all over it, so not sure where youve been recently, but Im guessing its wrong to try and post a legitimate question on here asking for the opinions of the general community of fellow djs right?

Ill keep waiting for legitimate answers since I have not received one yet.

Thanks but no thanks

Spark fountains in an SF club? Keep dreaming buddy. Those are for large venues. Hakkasan is a large venue. And in SF, I would think the only venues that MIGHT allow you to use these is like the Warfeild or regency. Also, depends on the venue, you may or may not need a fire marshall's approval to use before hand in such a public area.