Technic 1210 repairs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Technic 1210 repairs

Hi guys,

My first time on the platform, nice to meet you all!

Recently started fixing 1210's for a bit of extra cash. I'd appreciate it if anyone would be able to help me:

- undertake a speed stability & torque test
    - check the zero point of the pitch fader
    - undertake function & load test of main IC's under thermal imaging
    - measure the heat output on a chip

Thanks v much in adv,
    Jonny

Default Best audio cables to replace with?

Hi guys,

I'm replacing my audio cables on my technic 1210 and wondered if any of you could recommend me a high quality cable?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Van Damm Instrument Cable. Available on eBay in any colour your heart desires.

Don’t cheap out on your connectors.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Where's Xonetacular?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Default Service / Repair details

Hi guys,

Just wondering on average how long does it take to service a deck providing you have all the parts before you start?

Obviously, this depends on how thorough you are but I was just seeking an estimate.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

I bill for an hour of work per deck plus parts for a service. If any repairs need to be made (that are discovered during the service), I add an hour per repair and let the client know. If it's a repair that is quick and doesnt have any parts that cost more than $5, i just do it without charging the extra, though.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default audio cable

I own a pair of Audiotechnica Sound-Canceling headphones that are invaluable during my train and subway commute. However they sadly did not come with the audio cable with mic built in that they were supposed to. (I didn't realize until 2 years later when I needed that!) I recently purchased the Beats cable but found out after testing it out that it was specifically designed for the iPhone in terms of the Mic and volume functions, so it only works for audio, play/pause/skip. I sometimes require the need to take phone calls from my smartphone while on the go so I've been looking for a good replacement. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro
    Last edited by varsham; 03-14-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by varsham View Post
    I own a pair of Audiotechnica Sound-Canceling headphones that are invaluable during my train and subway commute. However they sadly did not come with the audio cable with mic built in that they were supposed to. (I didn't realize until 2 years later when I needed that!) I recently purchased the Beats cable but found out after testing it out that it was specifically designed for the iPhone in terms of the Mic and volume functions, so it only works for audio, play/pause/skip. I sometimes require the need to take phone calls from my smartphone while on the go so I've been looking for a good replacement.
    what?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Default Blown fuse

Hi guys,

I have a blown fuse in my technics 1210 mk2. I have identified one blackened fuse as part F2 TIA but can't find it on ebay. Can anyone help?

IMG_0605.jpg

Thanks, Jonny

So...after seeing all your posts regarding fixing somebody else's technics, I think you might be in over your head. I'm pretty sure you can find almost all your answers on youtube but the fact that you're asking all these questions leads me to believe you're pretty new at this. I wish you luck.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast