Mapping for Pioneer DDJ SB3 for Traktor - URGENT - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Nope, i bought a s2 mk3 which is natively supported. I did small update though to use shift select to select a folder
    SB3_Traktor_v0.1.8.zip

Default SB3 to traktor osx - help

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hi,
    From what I've seen on Youtube, that SB3 looks really cool in Serato! I don't own the unit but luckily Pioneer provides a full list of midi messages for this controller so I was able to look in to this and set a couple of commands

Attached is only a test mapping. Just mixer and jog wheels for now. Decks A and B.
    Please let me know how jegwheels react for example should it be a bit slower or faster or they may be super fast... We can try another Encoder Mode if they totally suck. Currently it uses 7Fh mode and 50% on rotary sensitivity. Seems like a nice place to start testing.

Attachment 28170
    Hello,

I really want to use all the buttons on my sb3 in traktor sratch pro 2 at osx.
    Can u help me?

Default DDJ Sb3 Mapiing

I am unable to map Deck 3 and Deck 4 for Traktor 3 with a DDJ sb3. Need assistance.

The TSI works amazing and I was able to get everything working, only question I have is:
    Is there a way to use a USB audio device without removing the capability to use the headphones?

My set up includes a Focusrite 2i2 which is what sends the sound to my monitors. If I choose it for my Audio device im only left with Focusrite R and focusrite L in output routing, so headphones get no audio.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    thank you

Question Almost there

Hello, I downloaded and tried out @worstenbrood tsi mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SB3.

After struggling some time with the Output settings I managed to get it playing right and at least the pre-listen and the master output work as intended. Knobs and loop controls look OK.

There is a serious glitch still, the SYNC of the two decks is really impossible, the system won't auto-Sync and after activating the SYNC button the speed gets half, really weird. All I can do is beat match by ear, using the pitch slider. Really poor.

It seems that Traktor is a very good software, too bad that my Pioneer deck is not supported.

If somebody already solved this sync glitch or at least there is a known setting which I tweak I would be really glad to know.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Hello, I downloaded and tried out @worstenbrood tsi mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SB3.

After struggling some time with the Output settings I managed to get it playing right and at least the pre-listen and the master output work as intended. Knobs and loop controls look OK.

There is a serious glitch still, the SYNC of the two decks is really impossible, the system won't auto-Sync and after activating the SYNC button the speed gets half, really weird. All I can do is beat match by ear, using the pitch slider. Really poor.

It seems that Traktor is a very good software, too bad that my Pioneer deck is not supported.

If somebody already solved this sync glitch or at least there is a known setting which I tweak I would be really glad to know.
    Hey there,

-Does it happens with all tracks?
    -Do you use Tempo Sync or Beat sync?
    -Do you have a grid marker set properly?

Default When I use the highs knobbit skips thru the track

Aloha, when I use the highs knobbon the second channel with the v4 tsi it skips thru the track some, any idea whybor if I did something wrong?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910