two Midi Controllers in Traktor...PROBLEM !!!

Default two Midi Controllers in Traktor...PROBLEM !!!

Hey guys ...first off all i want to say that my english isnt very well but i try to describe my problem good enuogh for understanding.

So.

Yesterday i got my uc 33 ...
    And i want to integrate it into my traktor setup....
    I also have a axiom 25 integrated into my system...
    but if i want to use both of them in traktor ...traktor says me that there is a crashlog file created....and after this traktor dont start anymore.

What should i do now....
    Would like it if you know that problem and give me some solutions for this...

Thanx

I have never had that problem before. But then again I don't use either of those controllers. How you sent an error report to Native Instruments yet? They will probably be able to fix it, if not teach you how to fix it.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Hmm not sure...

The program dosnt start anymore?

Try reinstalling and doing it again?

Activate one at a time?
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

nvm... K already mentioned my suggestions.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Wow we bought the uc-33 on the same day and both posted problems in here. Well i don't have the answer to your question but i would more like to ask you another one. Or any of you for that matter.
    I'm trying to set up my UC-33 now with Traktor. Everything seems to be working now. I've assigned 2 decks on the first 2 sliders, the eq above etc etc. BUT now i'd like to assign play/pause cue and looping on the assignable buttons on the right side. But the problem is that when i go to Add there is no Deck Play/Pause.. and there are some other functions also missing. Do you know the answer to this problem? Should i maybe move it into another thread?

Dont Know how you dont find the functions. U need to go Add- Deck -Transport - Deck Cue/Pause or for loop Add- Deck - loop - Deck loop.

Fuck i didn't even think of checking transport for the Play/pause button. Embarrassing.. but thanks man.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Bacid90210 View Post
    traktor says me that there is a crashlog file created....
    Have you tried to find this "crashlog" file? It will give you some more clues as to why the program crashed and will no longer start.
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats