Hi

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Im Goin To Buy The Hercules RMX tommorow.......Just wanting some views off u guys before i do! Good And Bad! To many bads and i might have to rethink i have 300quid no more im afraid!

I don't know but my friend bought a hercule steel and it's a really cool piece of gear. So I think you are going to be a happy cat with your hercule rmx.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

The RMX is a good controller but you are better off getting the Steel and an audio2 if the overall price is similar IMO.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default y

y is that my friend?

Tech Student

Hi !
    I joined this site before some days.I like this site very much.
    This forum is really very good and interesting.It is useful to all DJs and the music fans.
    I am really enjoying a lot here.

Tech Mentor

If you get the steel and the sound card, it'll leave you more room for options if you decide you want to get a different controller at a later date.

That said, I bought a RMX as my first controller and it did me no wrong. I've got a xone 3d now, so I don't use it anymore, but it still works as perfectly as the day I got it.

Too bad you're not in the US, or I'd offer to sell you mine at a cheap price, as it's just taking up space atm.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

If you decide to get the RMX let me know, I'll give you my midi mapping for it with Traktor. Iv added three shift keys for a comfortable complete controller over everything. plus if you want to use a set of turntables, you can use the RMX's built in sound cards inputs to get timecode vinyl control without having to purchase the typical 4in/4out soundcard - that makes it a pretty amazing deal. let me know.

Default Cheerz

yeah il have a go with them mappings....ive have got some off someone on here that im happy with....but its nice to try different ones....Thanx

Well had the rmx for a good 48 hours........and i dont wether i was getting too excited about getting my first controller but my mixes were honestly better just using the laptop keys....haha....but i guess its still new to me so i wont give in yet.....i remember first usin traktor pro for the first day i nearly took it off and put 3 back on.....a week later i wouldnt go back to any of the threes for anything....strange stuff.....one main prob with the rmx is the gain control forgets its workin you have to give it a quick twist which shoots ya levels up when it does come on! Nice sPeakin to U guys....GeeBeeH