Naagra DJ Set Up are back ! Finaly almost complete ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Love your setup buddy!

Tech Wizard

Very nice! Are you playing with 4 decks? I believe each Denon deck has 2 sound cards that can handle 2 decks each... how is that in use?

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    Serious setup right there.
    Love your setup buddy!
    Thank guys it's really cool !!
    (La Chinerie Festival X L'Appart Music )
    Pioneer CDJ900Nexus - Denon SC5000 PRIME - Allen & Heath Xone DB4 - Allen & Heath Xone K1 - Stanton ST150

https://soundcloud.com/nagra-house

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Very nice! Are you playing with 4 decks? I believe each Denon deck has 2 sound cards that can handle 2 decks each... how is that in use?
    Not everytime i don't use vinyl with 4 decks from the denon it's not possible ! Most of the time one vinyl + one SC5000 and an additional deck for acapella
    Pioneer CDJ900Nexus - Denon SC5000 PRIME - Allen & Heath Xone DB4 - Allen & Heath Xone K1 - Stanton ST150

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tellor01 View Post
    Not everytime i don't use vinyl with 4 decks from the denon it's not possible ! Most of the time one vinyl + one SC5000 and an additional deck for acapella
    Very nice!
    I thought that the Denon SC5000s have 2 decks (soundcards) per deck, but I guess you would need the additional channels on the mixer, or to switch line to phono.
    YouTube ¬ Facebook ¬ MixCloud ¬ SoundCloud ¬ Resident Advisor ¬ Twitter

Equipment: Traktor S8, Traktor X1 (v1), NI Audio 6 plus timecode vinyl, Allen & Heath K2, Technics SL-1200 M5G, Pioneer CDJ2000, Novation Launchpad (v1), Korg Kaoss Pad KP3, Alessis DM5, m-Audio Ozone midi keyboard, USB electric guitar.

Tech Wizard

Arrgh! I just checked the back of the DB4 and it only allows 4 inputs. Some mixers have phono separate to line in so you can flip a switch to change between turntables and digital/CDJs easily.

Equipment: Traktor S8, Traktor X1 (v1), NI Audio 6 plus timecode vinyl, Allen & Heath K2, Technics SL-1200 M5G, Pioneer CDJ2000, Novation Launchpad (v1), Korg Kaoss Pad KP3, Alessis DM5, m-Audio Ozone midi keyboard, USB electric guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Very nice!
    I thought that the Denon SC5000s have 2 decks (soundcards) per deck, but I guess you would need the additional channels on the mixer, or to switch line to phono.
    Yes the Denon have 2 soundcards but i have only 4 channels with my DB4 + 2 channel from my turntable so when i mix i use only the SC5000 or one SC5000 + One vinyl, or just 2 vinyle aha

Tech Wizard

Sounds great and Allen & Heath mixers are usually fun

Default love your setup!

Very nice setup and music taste as well!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12