vci delivered to uk
    Tech Mentor

Default vci delivered to uk

just taken delivery the vci 100 arcade today,10 days in transit,tracked all the way with no problems.only £42 total customs charges was the icing on the cake.djtechtools don't just want to push their items out and count their cash,they take care of the things they don't really have to and most businesses wouldn't(if you don't understand then you will when it arrives).dont hesitate in dealing with these guys if your thinking of investing in their genius.i put these details up coz i would've liked to have seen some info from another u.k buyer and couldn't find anything on here.good times people................
    Last edited by calvin01; 12-11-2009 at 08:55 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    just taken delivery the vci 100 arcade today,10 days in transit,tracked all the way with no problems.only £42 total customs charges was the icing on the cake.djtechtools don't just want to push their items out and count their cash,they take care of the things they don't really have to and most businesses wouldn't(if you don't understand then you will when it arrives).dont hesitate in dealing with these guys if your thinking of investing in their genius.i put these details up coz i would've liked to have seen some info from another u.k buyer and couldn't find anything on here.good times people................

Welcome To The Forum.

UK FTW..!

Mate you should have asked them to mark the item as a gift! You wouldn't have to pay any import tax...
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    Mate you should have asked them to mark the item as a gift! You wouldn't have to pay any import tax...
    not strictly true mate.anything over £120 is taxable.from the digging i did on the web uk customs normally convert $ to £ like for like(no exchange rate).so potentially looking at a hefty customs bill.dj techtools had it covered though (as i said before when it arrives you will know what i mean).thnx for the welcome i will try to make a fair contribution over the coming months but need some serious playtime first.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Welcome To The Forum.

UK FTW..!
    From seeing your posts on the NI Forum and username I always thought you were Brazilian or from somewhere equally exotic lol.

they are brilliant and quick, even got asked if i got the package never has anyone sent me a mail asking if the item was delivered always the other way round when it's not arrived!

definately give props where due and DJTT most definitely get those ;-)

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas32 View Post
    From seeing your posts on the NI Forum and username I always thought you were Brazilian or from somewhere equally exotic lol.
    Unfortunately where im from will never be considered "exotic" mate.
    Its not my real name.