Best DJ youtube channels - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just started watching laidback Luke, digging his channel. Mojaxx at dj city is definitely a must.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    DJ City is a must watch for any dj.

As much as I don't like his music, I really enjoy watching Laidback Luke's vlog...
    Yes this^ laidback Luke’s vlog is great but not into his music either. Lol

Hebbs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChU...oTu_yji7APC0oQ

I like the fact that sometimes he just comes home from work, cracks a beer, and jumps on the decks.

Doesn't shout about anything, plays various styles, and has a really good old skool hardcore selection.

Tech Mentor

Out of curiosity... Why is it you like Laidback Lukes Vlog? I have seen him many times before and not really into his music at all but respect him as an artist. Does he offer quality content for DJ's? Or is it just clips of 3mins videos jetting off on planes with a few second clips and a pumping club? lol

Just before I dedicate 2 hours of my life to his vlog... lol

Quote Originally Posted by manus View Post
    Out of curiosity... Why is it you like Laidback Lukes Vlog? I have seen him many times before and not really into his music at all but respect him as an artist. Does he offer quality content for DJ's? Or is it just clips of 3mins videos jetting off on planes with a few second clips and a pumping club? lol

Somebody’s been watching his vlogs! Lol he’s inspiring plus it’s entertaining. Don’t get me wrong I like technical videos too but they don’t get me inspired just teach me how to do things.

Laidback alike has a couple of amazing vids on YouTube. Annotated mixes where he explains exactly what he’s doing. I’m not a fan of his music, but his techniques (which he openly shares) are very good.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Also check out some James Zabiela vids.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by manus View Post

Anyone who has lived the "rockstar DJ" touring lifestyle for as long as he has while balancing his health and family has plenty to teach the rest of us. His insights come from real experience, and his honesty and openness are refreshing. I don't necessarily suggest marathoning all of them, but pick through and check out the ones that sound interesting. the "In my Mind vids are a pretty cool, "stream of consciousness" view of his djing techniques, and are well put together.

The jet-setting and club-bouncing shots are just filler, but are at least well-shot, and occasionally add context to his subject of the week. At worst said clips are short enough not to take away from the subject.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Mentor

Good shout on the Laidback Luke channel. I have been watching his videos and really enjoying them. A nice balance between technical tips, business and entertainment. I enjoy the fact that he doesnt seem to 'hide' anything and is very open to talk about anything. Now subscribed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12