Traktor S4 m1 Reapir

Default Traktor S4 m1 Reapir

Hello guys, this is my first thread here and I am hoping that you can help me because you helped me many times before ( with old posts and threads haha)

My friend sold me his old s4 m1 for really cheap and it has some problems so I can someone assist me with them.

First of all CUE,PLAY and Monitor Cue buttons are hard to press, I hear a click but i need to press them hard to get a response,which is normal because controller is old and I am planing to repair this just by soldering new buttons there. I hope that this is possible.

Biggest problem that I have is a broken tempo fader and broken A channel fader , I would order the new part but 30$ + 30$ shipping and 20$ for channel fader and shipping will add up to more then I paid for the controller. I have few cheap behringer slide pots(everything is same b10k dual track lenght) and Pioneer DJM channel faders same lenght same b10k everything but I dont know will they work if i replace them so can you assist me here please. I will put the links below.

Last problem is that headphone jack generates alot of noise and works only halway plugged so I guess only solution is to solder a new one ?

Sorry for a long post but i hope that you can help me because I want this controller repaired for me and my new hobby.

Behringer fader :https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...455d27bfEudiL2

Pioneer feder : https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...122a42bfMTJpKO

THanks in advance !

Sorry for the double post can someone transfere this thread to Traktor section of this forum, i dont know why did i post it here, sorry again