traktor 3 interface or audisoundcard besides NI interface (audio8djold one here)

Default traktor 3 interface or audisoundcard besides NI interface (audio8djold one here)

Guys im new here, im old traktor user, i have the audio8dj interface (old one) , the one it uses the colored rca yellow black red and white cables from NI, i want to migrate o new card or interface i want to get rid of those colorec calbles wich are old now, any sugestions to an external device that can work ok with turntables rca cables,,,,and traktor, i have no idea ...

traktor 3 anounces you can use any card with it but is there a list compatible with it, where to look that_

thanks a lot

This is a pretty good question.

I've just rigged up the VCI-400 only to find that the input is insufficient from the sound card for the timecode. Traktor recognises the signal but there isn't enough ooomph for it to drive the deck. I've tried adjusting the pots on the back to maximum but it's still not enough.

Default a6

From what i see the A6 for the price gets it done others i see around are much more expensive, but i repeat i have no idea around the subject