I broke my Numark N4 controller

Default I broke my Numark N4 controller

My Numark N4 has accidentally slipped off my hands while I was carrying it, but I lifted it back up and did not care. But, today when I was preparing for my set I found out that one of the decks was acting up and its output volume is fluctuating. Please, help me solve this issue as am depening on it to make my living and I have no budget to get me a new controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi Salama View Post
    My Numark N4 has accidentally slipped off my hands while I was carrying it, but I lifted it back up and did not care. But, today when I was preparing for my set I found out that one of the decks was acting up and its output volume is fluctuating. Please, help me solve this issue as am depening on it to make my living and I have no budget to get me a new controller.
    Did you contact technical support for Numark?

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi Salama View Post
    I'd guess you probably damaged a fader.

Simple solution:

Remap the control to something you don't use alot until you can get it repaired.