Roomy DJ - Setup

Talking Roomy DJ - Setup

Hello, I would like to show you a piece of furniture I designed for myself to keep my dj gear and vinyl records in order and also to handle all messy cables in my room. Out of it I decided to actually offer this for sell for everyone who would like to get a nice looking furniture that is made especially for everyone who wants furniture for dj equipment.
    All gear and dj booth is my own Thinking about Denon Prime Series in the near future

Roomy DJ is designed to be very stable and sturdy. It has to hold very high weight of DJ gears especially turntables and vinyl's. All is constructed that it wont collapse or bend under capacity. The back of the furniture is also made with 18 mm board (no more cheap 3 mm hdf). Roomy DJ handle all the problems with messy cables and keep gears at one place.

We used drawers because they are the most efficient systems in furniture's. All drawers are Legrabox made by Blum and can handle capacity up to 60kg each so even two Stanton ST-150 MK1.

Custom colors.
    We are shipping worldwide.
    www.roomystudio.net

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roomystudio; 02-05-2019 at 04:13 AM.

wow. I really really like that!
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    wow. I really really like that!
    Thank you, glad you like it

Tech Wizard

Its very nice work and it looks very high quality, so I think it will be good sale out
    damn good,I like it :-)

Anyone remember the old Odyssey rack cases with the turntable drawer?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by Lillbooya View Post
    Its very nice work and it looks very high quality, so I think it will be good sale out
    damn good,I like it :-)
    Hey, thanks for feedback Indeed we put quality on top of the list while creating the furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Anyone remember the old Odyssey rack cases with the turntable drawer?
    I googled it seems like safe deposit