APT broken into - wiped out every single piece of equipment ever owned - now what?

Default APT broken into - wiped out every single piece of equipment ever owned - now what?

I could use any kind of help right now especially being that all of my gear I've been using & saving for over the last 11 years of my life was robbed from my place yesterday of everything Everything. 2 laptops, which were essentially part of my actual life, DJM850, Maschine mk2, trigger finger (fuck), 2 CDJ 850s, 2 X1's, F1, apk249, they even took my fucking stole an old denon MC6000 that I was eventually going to give to my nephew when he got a little older. Straight up devestated I'll die to have any of these things to tinker with I don't know what to do with myself. I feel fucking defeated, ruined, and lost. Where do I even begin to pick up the pieces and start all over again? I don't even know if I can start over again being that I'm so financially fucked. Any encouragement or advice or positivity at all would be beneficial to my everything right now. Much love from Chicago.

That sucks... I can't imagine how you feel. Here are a few tips... keep an eye out on craigslist, facebook market place, buy and sell groups especially the DJ groups. Also check out the local pawn shops. I'm also from Chicago. If you need help with the facebook groups let me know. What kind of computers did you have? Macs have a feature called find my mac.

Where abouts in Chicago are you? I'm near River West... Milwaukee/Chicago/Ogden.

Why do you have a link going to some bitcoin site?

sounds like he is looking for a generous person to give him the equipment he listed. My .02 call the police and fill out a police report.

Tech Mentor

Apologies if i appear a little cynical.....

It looks like you've created an account just to post this (& Casava who replied is also on his first post), which makes me question your reasons for posting. If i was even more cynical than I am, I might even think this was a deliberate ploy to attempt to source free gear from forum members

Of course, you do have contents insurance for the items in your flat. ....don't you?

Happy to apologise if i'm wrong, but my spider senses are tingling!
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    sounds like he is looking for a generous person to give him the equipment he listed. My .02 call the police and fill out a police report.
    Looks like i'm not the only one who thinks this is dodgy!
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS