Recording on DJM750MK2
    Tech Wizard

Default Recording on DJM750MK2

Would appreciate if anyone here could help me record a mix with a djm750 mk2 and traktor.

I am connected to my mac via usb in the back. Can I record with this setup or do I need to buy usb A to usb A and plug form the send receive?

Any help here would be much appreciated.

- Open the DJM setting utility, go to the Mixer Output tab and assign one of the channels to REC OUT.
    - Open Traktor preferences > Mix Recorder, set Source to External and select the right input.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    - Open the DJM setting utility, go to the Mixer Output tab and assign one of the channels to REC OUT.
    - Open Traktor preferences > Mix Recorder, set Source to External and select the right input.
    I still can't seem to hear any audio from my recordings so a bit confused. I attached a few screenshots to see does anything jump out. I only have one one usb going from the back of the mixer into the laptop, I don't have anything going from send/receive so not sure if thats a problem. Thanks again, much appreciated

You need to configure your input routing in Traktor.

A couple of options...

1) Connected to a computer, record via USB to software.

2) Use one of the Master outputs from the mixer to record to any recording device.
    Last edited by Alice3706; 05-22-2019 at 04:07 AM.