thoughts on ways to improve my concept D2 For RB

Default thoughts on ways to improve my concept D2 For RB

Hi, there I am new to the forum would like some input on a project I am working on. I am making a NI D2 style controller for RB. I love the concept of the D2 and wanna make something like that for RB as that's what I use. the club I go to has the most garbage CDJ 900s with midi not working and neither is the link. I wanna use those in dvs for any Hip hop or spin backs. and use these as my decks. I have very limited experience programming and will be learning as I go. this is a rough idea of what I want it to look like. the screen as of now will be for the wow factor more than anything. maybe ill throw in a raspberry pi to read RB date base later on. Please leave any suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJLimitlezz View Post
    Hi, there I am new to the forum would like some input on a project I am working on. I am making a NI D2 style controller for RB. I love the concept of the D2 and wanna make something like that for RB as that's what I use. the club I go to has the most garbage CDJ 900s with midi not working and neither is the link. I wanna use those in dvs for any Hip hop or spin backs. and use these as my decks. I have very limited experience programming and will be learning as I go. this is a rough idea of what I want it to look like. the screen as of now will be for the wow factor more than anything. maybe ill throw in a raspberry pi to read RB date base later on. Please leave any suggestions
    That would be pretty sick.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6