With the F1 I usually run a variation of a kick or a beat loop during the entire set. This will run synced the entire set and I will bring it in via the volume fader on the F1 as needed. I also have various one shot samples (vocals, horns, sirens, etc). My problem is, even if I turn sync off on the individual one shot samples, it will still follow the master tempo of the entire remix deck, which is following the playing master deck. But if I turn off sync on the F1, the beats and kicks I have running will not stay in time with the playing master deck.

Long story short, I want my one shots to fire at their original BPM while maintaining sync on my beat loops.

Right now I have taken to putting my one shot samples in FL studio and saving them at 120bpm, my remix deck's default master tempo (as set by me). Since I play a lot of house, this is normally fine. But when I dive into hip hop, trap, dub, twerk, whatever else, I have to constantly unsync the F1, reset it's tempo, to fire one shots at the desired speed. Clearly I am missing something, right?