Event Earplugs for Narrow Ear Canals

Default Event Earplugs for Narrow Ear Canals

This would be my first post here. Been lurking around but decided to join to ask a question.

I've been using foam, molding and generic earplugs since I started going to music events about a year ago. I've always felt a sting in my ears using these kinds of plugs and yesterday while using Eargasm plugs... my ears got irritated and now infected. I think it's because I have narrow ear canals that even Q-tips hurt my ears.

I am a freelance photographer(also a musician and an aspiring DJ) who takes photographs for various events, concerts, etc. so I'm always gonna need some ear protection when I'm near the giant amps/speakers.

Would it be worth it to spend money on some custom filtered earplugs?

Thanks in advance!

Yes.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Yes.
    Well, that's a short and quick one. Thanks! So this was recommended to me by youtube since I've been looking for custom earplugs near my location for about a week. Looked at their product line for musicians but they're too pricey. But I'd love to get me a pair of these.

Tech Wizard

Yeah man absolutely, this is actually something I've been looking into a lot lately for my own ear protection. This week I'm gonna pick up a set of EARasers, as I've read they're the next best thing to custom molded ones.

I guess you should try getting a pair from Big Ear. I have a pair of what they call "The One" which has multiple filters depending on what you're gonna use it for. In my case, I use them for motorcycle riding. They work great for me to because they are custom fitted for my ears.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by AKali19 View Post
    This would be my first post here. Been lurking around but decided to join to ask a question.

I've been using foam, molding and generic earplugs since I started going to music events about a year ago. I've always felt a sting in my ears using these kinds of plugs and yesterday while using Eargasm plugs... my ears got irritated and now infected. I think it's because I have narrow ear canals that even Q-tips hurt my ears.

I am a freelance photographer(also a musician and an aspiring DJ) who takes photographs for various events, concerts, etc. so I'm always gonna need some ear protection when I'm near the giant amps/speakers.

Would it be worth it to spend money on some custom filtered earplugs?

Thanks in advance!

There are several custom filtered earplugs models and make sure to choose one which is exactly suitable for you.As same as SPF sunscreen level, there are different filter levels available in custom filtered earplugs and make sure to check them before make purchase