Urban Hitz Radio is seeking an Afternoon DJ to produce a star studded Hip-Hop/R&B Set in exchange for talent promotion.

That's right! Urban Hitz Radio is back on the market for the best of the best. Forget the rest. Get in where you fit in. To put it bluntly...you know your skill and you know that you are the shyt! Your mix set will be in exchange for a daily prime-time (ET) slot between 12PM and 1PM on one of the most listened to Urban Internet Stations. Our reach spans throughout the USA, and into many different Countries. Reaching thousands of listeners, especially during the lunch time-mid-day part. We have a heavy presence of mobile-phone listeners, as well. This is your time to shine!

You will be responsible for submitting an hour-long mixes (not to exceed 62 minutes), in .FLAC or 320Kbps ONLY. I will not accept anything less than 320Kbps. I expect high quality music and mixing. This is a skill that not many DJ's can tap into.

All music must be unedited/explicit.
This will be a 5-day a week expectation, Monday-Friday, 12PM-1PM (Eastern). There will be an opportunity to extend your presence/brand into the weekends, if the listening audience adapts to your style/show.
Mixes will be required to be uploaded by midnight for the following days show.

Urban Hitz Radio will engage in regular station promotion via social media. And as well, you will be required to promote your show via pictures and advertisements to bring the most listeners to your show.

If you're interested, please send me a PM or email at uhr.hiphop@gmail.com with a link to a sample mix. I will not listen to a full hour-long mix. You must be able to grab my attention within the first 5 minutes or i'm out!

So, what are you waiting for, let's get this on n jumpin! Holla! Make sure you click the link to listen to the station to get a feel for how the music/format should sound.