Beringer CMD PL-1 single jogs for $54.99

Default Beringer CMD PL-1 single jogs for $54.99

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that a seller on ebay is selling Behringer CMD PL-1 single jog controllers for cheap.

I've had one for a few years that I would carry with me for small gigs when I didn't want to bring my turntables. Originally it was $130, but at $54.99 I bought three more. I figure they would be a good combo to use with my Denon DN-X1600 for some four deck mixing. Also, they bolt together, so I may connect them all together as one unit. I may also need to look into a powered USB hub lol.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Is there a way to cycle decks 1 and 2 without having to select and skip decks 3 and 4? That's on a single unit.

You can map a button as a modifier to switch between decks 1 and 2. Or you can remap decks 3 and 4 to 1 and 2.
    Last edited by funke; 09-22-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

I just finished a four deck mapping based off of the Behringer base mapping. The top row of knobs control FX to each corresponding deck, and the lower knobs advanced looping functions. I'll post the mappings to the database if anyone wants to try them.

Mappings have been posted.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

That a steal. I have MM1 and PL1 units. Still work great!

There are rumors about NI releasing a single jog controller so let's hope it is something that will influence other manufacturers.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    There are rumors about NI releasing a single jog controller so let's hope it is something that will influence other manufacturers.
    If it ever happens. It'll be funny to see things go full circle.

Remember back a couple of years ago when there was a slew of single deck controllers that kinda went no-where e.g. EKS Otus, DJ-Tech Kontrol One, Reloop Contour, Stanton SCS, Behringer CMD PL-1 etc .... all overshadowed by the all-in-one.

Now everyone it seems wants modular again.

What I HOPE for is a slew of Standalone Bluetooth DJ midi Devices that could be easily chained off a power bank. Now that would be cool.

Look Ma, no cables!

**Damn I just remembered how much I always wanted an Otus!**