Getting you music featured in my indie game.

Default Getting you music featured in my indie game.

Hi all. I'm ain't going to bullsh*t you I hate this kind of thread haha.
    But I got an idea and I think we all can win in this. I'm currently develloping an iphone/itouch game and at first I was going to write all the music but I tought it could be cool if there were alot of different producer on the project.

You are going to get credited for the tune on the itunes store and in my game with a link to your myspace or website, so if I get famous for the game... you get famous too... You can follow the game development on twitter at this adress. http://twitter.com/powpowgames Ah! and the game style is a mix between shoot em up and rpg a la borderland but in 2d.

So if some of you guys are interested powpowgrfk at gmail and if you think I'm a totall prick to even think you are going to put your song in my game feel free to tell me too.
    Genre i'm looking for: Electro, Techno, Break, Minimal,House,dubstep
    Thanks Alot guys!!!
    (I did the same thread on ErolAlkans forum)
    Last edited by de_stilj; 12-17-2009 at 09:11 AM.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

I like the idea. How long of a song are you looking for?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

I don't really care how long is it
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

Well I mean, how is it going to be implemented in the game? Are you looking for say, 5 different songs... one for the beginning and then several for separate parts of the game? Are you going to loop the tracks?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

I have had a bit of experience creating music for games and can vouch for it being a very very very effective way of getting your music out there and into peoples ears. Much much better than just loading it onto a my space and hoping that people stumble across your page.

My music has had far more many listens through games than it has been directly listened to.

Interactive media is the future of the music industry.

Tech Convert

Hey Man, Mailed you some links now to my banging tracks!

Tech Wizard

Im betting any of the first 5 tracks would work best. have at it mate. http://kobnet.net/~epsy/undrig/Undrig-Precurse-2009/
    undrig at gmail dot com

Still looking for submissions for this? www.soundcloud.com/48k Hear if there's anything you like...

Yes the submission are open for 1 month and + so i'm still looking for your tunes guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Well I mean, how is it going to be implemented in the game? Are you looking for say, 5 different songs... one for the beginning and then several for separate parts of the game? Are you going to loop the tracks?
    I'm still not sure how I'm going to implement them it will depend of alot of factor.