How to create VU meter for Launchpad S for traktor pro 3

Default How to create VU meter for Launchpad S for traktor pro 3

Hello, members!
    How to create VU meter fo Launchpad S for traktor pro?
    I tried to do it myself, but when playing the track it turns out not VU meter, and porridge ... Maybe someone has a mupping for a tractor? I want there to be a result as in the video below. Thank you all.

Output > Mixer > Meters > Post Fader/Pre Fader

Each amount per pad will be in increments of 0.125

Your midi out value will be the lower number representing your off color and high value your on color. For example 0 - 1 - blend
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Output > Mixer > Meters > Post Fader/Pre Fader

Each amount per pad will be in increments of 0.125

Your midi out value will be the lower number representing your off color and high value your on color. For example 0 - 1 - blend
    I know that. The fact is that when you play the track there are different colors, and the pad is always lit if the track does not play. I attach the video, you can see the problem and the settings. Thank you.

Removed the tick on the Item Blend, but now can not set their colors, pads begin to just glow and do not perform its function.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivasaki View Post
    Removed the tick on the Item Blend, but now can not set their colors, pads begin to just glow and do not perform its function.
    Each number corresponds to a different color and shade. You need to go through them to find which color/shade you want for the off position and do the same for the on position.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6