Twister Utility Issues - constant reconnect

Unhappy Twister Utility Issues - constant reconnect

Hi guys.. long time no see and glad I'm back.

I recently purchased a twister (finally) and now have some issues getting it recognised by my system and the MF utility.

I'm on Catalina and the system only sees the twister as a generic USB midi device (no name in the midi settings).

The utility itself detects the twister for a second and then goes back to the "no midifighter detected" page before again recognising the twister for a second (see imgur gif). What's odd is that midi monitor starts going wild as soon as I open the MF utility.

The midi itself from the Twister seems correct (see the beginning of the gif). Have tested it with and without hub (direct USB-C USB-B cable) with the same results.

Is this connected to Catalina? To the Twister?

https://imgur.com/pN1riPE

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

well.. After deleting the Midi device from Catalina's Audio-Midi-Setup and plugging in the the Twister again, it was recognised correctly and the utility now works as it should.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst