What is the forum official policy about downloading music without buying?

Default What is the forum official policy about downloading music without buying?

I really don't want to encourage anyone to download music illegally or not supporting the music producers, just want to know the people's opinion, more out of curiosity.
    However this is a topic that intrigues me, there is loads of people who are not professionals and download music to start Djing, right? Is this something that can be spoken in this forum or not?

This forum doesn't support piracy of any sort.

That being said...

I first got a pirate copy of traktor (a decade ago) and found this forum because of it. I amthe proud owner of multiple NI hardware pieces and a new S4 MK3 because of it. (bought at the DJTT store)

Digging for and finding your own style and sound is so much more rewarding than downloading the beatport top 100 every month and digging through all the trash that is in it. Are there some good/great tracks in there? Yeeup. Is there alot of mediocrity and trash in there? Yeeup.

With Apple, Bandcamp, Amazon etc... You can buy 20 tracks for the price of a large pizza.
    Last edited by padi_04; 06-09-2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typo
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal