The Kontrol S1/S8 project [build log] - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Did we ever end up with a price on these?

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Did we ever end up with a price on these?
    Just like many people I got hit by the chip shortage, plus moving to another country, plus COVID. I now own 6-10 of these in varying state of done-ness.

Mass-producing these turned out to be much more of a headache than expected. I would be open to selling a couple or a batch but the price would be much higher than initially anticipated.

My main concerns are small visual deficiencies (marks and scratches) and the back side of the S1's not being fully covered (the holes for the pre-existing IO are not covered up in these models)

If anyone wants to go the DIY route I'm 100% gonna help you out and support you however I can.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Plugging up the existing holes turned out to be less of an issue than I anticipated. Covered them up with some STL prints:

MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Awesome work man! If i didn't already have more controllers than i need i would order a pair right away.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789